Egypt Independent

Smoke inhalation kills one Egyptian worker, injures other in Jordan



An Egyptian worker died and another was wounded on Monday after inhaling smoke from firewood they were burning in their home in Karak, Jordan.
 
Jordan Civil Defense said both workers were taken to the Karak hospital, adding that the other worker was only slightly wounded.
 
Jordan has been going through a cold snap over the past few days, the temperature only starting to warm up Sunday evening.
 
 
Edited translation from Al-Masry Al-Youm